I tried this Matcha Lemonade for the first time a year or so ago when I was at a coffee shop in Eau Claire, WI. I’m not longer in Eau Claire too much for work so the last time I was there I asked them how to make it myself. They were so kind and helpful, told me all I needed to know! So know I make my own Matcha Lemonade at home. Don’t get me wrong, I will ALWAYS go grab some when I’m in Eau Claire, but it’s so nice to be able to make it at home when I’m not there!
Ingredients for the Matcha Lemonade
- Matcha (I use Rashi Brand)
- Sanpellegrino Limonata
- Ice cubes
Instructions for Matcha Lemonade
1. 1/4 cup of warm water into a bowl
2. Fill a bowl of cold water and soak the matcha whisk in it for a few minutes.
3. Add 1 tsp of Matcha tea to the warm water.
4. Use matcha whisk to combine the water and matcha. Whisk in am “M” movement for about 15 seconds.
5. The Matcha should be frothy after you whisk it.
6. Put a few ice cubes (however many you’d like) in a glass
7. Add in the Lemonade, again however much you’d like. I like my glass 3/4 full with ice included
8. Add matcha on top slowly. It should sit on top of the lemonade.
9. Add a straw and stir matcha and lemonade together. Enjoy!
I’ll be honest, I love drinking this Matcha Lemonade after a hard workout. It helps give me my energy back and my muscles seem to recover a lot faster!
Here’s where I buy my matcha: https://www.rishi-tea.com/
Here’s where I bought my matcha whisk:
For more recipes head over here: https://kateyfortun.com/category/dairy-free-recipes/