Sometimes you just need a little treat in your life. I have been working on this dairy free protein puppy chow recipe for a while now. You can do it with our without the protein powder, I just like adding the protein instead of using so much powdered sugar.
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
- Roughly 2 cups (or more if you’d like) of powdered sugar
- 5-6 cups of chex cereal
- 1/2 (or one scoop) of protein powder
1. Take the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and 1/2 cup of dairy free chocolate chips put into a glass bowl or measuring cup.
2. Place in microwave for 30 second intervals, stir between each 30 seconds until fully melted. (should only take a few times in the microwave)
3. In a large separate bowl, pour over 5-6 cups of chex cereal
4. Mix together the hot peanut butter and chocolate mix
5. Finish off by mixing together the protein powder and the powdered sugar.
6. Let it cool in the bowl and then it will be ready to enjoy!
Please feel free to share this recipe if you really enjoy it! -Katey