Raise your hand if you have ever come home and thought “oh no what am I going to make for dinner tonight!?” My hand is raised so high I could touch the clouds! How about yours?
Well this is a very easy meatball recipe and it’s very good!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Either spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with tin foil
- Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes – until meatballs are browned and cooked through
I also like to add spaghetti and sauce to round out the simple meal.
I hope you enjoy this simple yet delicious recipe!