I love this simple peanut butter cookie recipe! It’s not too “peanut buttery”. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1/2 cup dairy free butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups sifted flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Using an electric hand blender, mix all ingredients expect flour
3. Sift in flower
4. Using an electric hand blender mix in flour
5. Roll dough into balls and set on cookie tray
6. Using a fork dipped in sugar (if you'd like) press down on on dough
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes (I check them at 10 minutes and they are ready at that time)
And then this time I wrapped up some of the cookies for my Nephew Jack’s birthday! I also wrapped up a set of cookies for my beautiful Niece Mady!
This recipe looks super simple! Cannot wait to try it!