Chili really tastes the best during the cold Wisconsin Winter months! Cuddling up on the couch with a bowl of hot chili is just what I needed on a cold Sunday evening.
- 1 lbs of lean ground beef cooked / browned
- One 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
- One 14 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 1/2 a jar of marinara pasta sauce
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cups of fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon 21 seasoning salute
- cracked ground pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
As you can see we don’t add beans to our chili… Chad is not a fan so we skip them. You can always add your favorite beans!
1. Brown 1 lbs of beef on stop top
2. While beef is browning, chop medium onion
3. Add all ingredients to the crock pot and once beef is browned add that and stir together
4. Depending on the time you have, you can program your crock pot to 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low, whichever works best for you!
5. Once it’s all cooked and done, add your favorite crackers and enjoy!
Please let me know if you’re planning on trying this recipe. If you actually do try it and like it, please share it with your friends!
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.